To celebrate International Women’s Day, AWW editor Paula Grunseit is hosting a book giveaway for Australian readers on her blog.
Books on offer are:
- Am I Black Enough For You? by Anita Heiss
- The Betrayal by Y A Erskine
- The Little Book of Anxiety: Confessions from a worried life by Kerri Sackville
- Divine Clementine (Teen/YA) by Hayley S Kirk
- The House of Hancock: The Rise and Rise of Gina Rinehart by Debi Marshall
To win one of these books, visit Paula’s giveaway post and (in 25 words or less) tell her about the last/current book you have read/are reading by an Australian women.
Competition is open to readers in Australia and closes at Tuesday 12 March 2013 at midnight. Winners will be notified by email and an announcement posted on Paula’s blog, week ending Sunday 17 March 2013.
In other news, author Annabel Smith has finished judging the Scribe Book Giveaway for the Best 2012 AWW Review in Literary, Classics or Nonfiction. Results will be posted here soon.