Welcome to the latest round up of historical fiction. September was a quiet month with 23 reviews on 17 books by 19 authors.
- Daughter of the Hunter Valley by Paula J Beavan with 3 reviews – thanks to Brenda Telford, Helen Sibbritt and Denise Newton Writes
- Echoes of War by Tania Blanchard with 3 reviews – thanks to Jennifer Cameron-Smith, Helen Sibbritt and Brenda Telford
- The Riviera House by Natasha Lester with 2 reviews – thanks to Marg@TheIntrepidReader and Theresa Smith Writes (my review)
- The Buchanan Girls by Emily Madden with 2 reviews – thanks to Jennifer Cameron-Smith and Helen Sibbritt
- Barbed Wire and Cherry Blossoms by Anita Heiss was reviewed by Ktbookbingo
- Infinite Splendours by Sofie Laguna was reviewed by Sharon Hill
- The Things We Cannot Say by Kelly Rimmer was reviewed by Kate Forsyth
- Jane in Love by Rachel Givney was reviewed by Lee@ReadWriteWish
- The Raven’s Heart by Jesse Blackadder was reviewed by Kate Forsyth
- Ice Letters by Susan Errington was reviewed by Mrs B’s Book Reviews
- The Dressmaker’s Secret by Rosalie Ham was reviewed by Cass Moriarty
- The Power Game by Meg and Tom Keneally was reviewed by Carolyn Scott
- The Drover’s Wife: The Legend of Molly Johnson by Leah Purcell was reviewed by Ktbookbingo
Have you joined our dedicated review Facebook group? It’s called Love Reading Books by Aussie Women and is the social media home of sharing AWW reviews. You can request to join here, but please do answer the question as I use it to filter genuine requests as a means of keeping the group spam free.
For those specifically interested in historical fiction, you may like to look at the program for the upcoming HNSA 2021 Virtual Conference. It’s jam packed with an amazing array of speakers and sessions.
Until next month…